jueves, 19 de junio de 2014

A Day at Work

My day start early with a shower. After that I have a very fast breakfast. After that, my wife and I leave my son at school. Then I take a Transantiago to my workplace. At work the first thing I do is to say hi to all my team and have a little chat with each one to know if everything is in calm. Then I review my inbox. With this information I plan my day. Then I asked for the status of projects and prepare a summary to my boss. The list is ordered by level of urgency and importance. Normally if something is pending from the day after take more urgency. If there is everything controlled, I review some personal projects and make annotations to generate useful information for the future. Unfortunately in practice my day is gone just with urgent things, the important ones remains pending until they became urgent. L

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario